Friday 12-30 Edition

Well, I just opened the 4th box of Kleenix in that last three days. One really wicked cold. So far lost 3 scheduled shop days and will need to postpone the delivery of the altar for a week. Fourth shop day [tomorrow] in great jeopardy. Doing Sunday services also iffy. Just keeping my head down, sucking up Gatorade and water, and nursing Kleenix rash under my nose. Going to have duck out tomorrow and lay in more soup. Had been invited to a nice News Year Eve dinner [prime rib and all the trimmings] but will have to decline, sadly. No one wants this crud!

Well that's not good...

Not sure if being a hermit is a good or a bad thing with regards to colds. Seems like when I go to town this time of year I'm sure to pick something up.

Soup is good! hope you feel better soon!

Well, I just opened the 4th box of Kleenix in that last three days. One really wicked cold. So far lost 3 scheduled shop days and will need to postpone the delivery of the altar for a week. Fourth shop day [tomorrow] in great jeopardy. Doing Sunday services also iffy. Just keeping my head down, sucking up Gatorade and water, and nursing Kleenix rash under my nose. Going to have duck out tomorrow and lay in more soup. Had been invited to a nice News Year Eve dinner [prime rib and all the trimmings] but will have to decline, sadly. No one wants this crud!