Family members in the L.A. , San Diego area

Paul Downes

Howdy all, I will be making a trip to the L. A., San Diego area in a couple of weeks. I am spending some time with at least one of my sons and might bring another one or 2 along for the trip. Also going to meet my future son-in-laws parents who live in Fortuna. Can't say for sure but I might have some time to visit if anyone form the area is up to it. I am planning on spending a day hiking in the Joshua Tree National Park. My time there is somewhat open ended. I have a couple of aunts who live in Glendale and will probably crashing at their home. (they would be miffed if I didn't) The trip starts on January 13th and I will be tied up until Sunday evening at a retreat.

Hi Paul,

You can visit my shop if you wish. I am in Oceanside, CA. Oceanside's north boundary meets Camp Pendleton's south boundary. I am six-miles from the ocean. If you find that you can make it this far south, let me know and I will PM details.

Enjoy,

JimB

:bang: Missed me by a couple months, Paul. My house is just a few miles from Glendale (my wife works there), but I'll be 800 miles east of my shop on the dates you'll be in LA.

Bummer Vaughn, it would have been nice to see you. I will try to enjoy the weather for you. I imagine it will be a bit colder where you will be that week. The wind chill is expected to be down around zero tonight in mid Michigan. Finally turning into winter here. It has been unseasonably warm in Michigan so far with just our second snow last night.