Taking bets anyone want in?????????

Well, I'm sure Brent is planning on me being the one who goes backwards, so he can get his 365 challenge picture of the day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should know that as a kid (around between 12-14 years of age), our neighbor had a D-9 bulldozer just sitting out in the desert (it wasn't illegal at the time). All of us kids used to go out there and I'd dig a few mean holes (by myself) here and there (oh, maybe that's why there are laws now :doh::doh::doh:)

And, when I worked at Ft. Irwin as a laborer (age around 19-20), I ran the skip loader to yank out giant trees (30-40 ft high). Back then, the real skip loader operator could have fun and let a teenager run it while while he made all the other male laborers wrap chains around the tree and attach the chains to the skip loader and I would gradually raise it and yank it up from the roots. No hard hats...the good old days.

This is all in addition to my operating a dump truck on occasion and the magnet truck (I was the official magnet truck operator).

So, when it comes to heavy equipment, I may have to show Brent how to operate it :):):):rofl::rofl::rofl:

i bet his nose was red too:) i think santa must have left this last gift alittle late but rudolf will find it for him did he take logan along for the ride?

Oh it is fun when you do that. I did it right after we got ours. The father in law let out one of those long 4 letter word laced speeches. Wasn't really my fault, the ground gave way behind me, and there I sat. Looking like the space shuttle ready to launch.

Depends on whether he tries to drive it on, or back it on. If driving, then he'll likely dump it. If backing it on and driving it off, he'll dump it early on "job one." :D

Well, he is on the way home. The previous owner drove it on (forward) and said "don't worry, all trucks and trailers buckle during the process"...time for some chocks in the rear. He was nervous at first carrying it, but is more confident now, but promised to not go over 55 (that's what they all say before flying off the mountain). It's so heavy (close to 6000) that I'm not worried about him up the hill to 8000 ft...more the downhill side :)

Well the old owner backed it on the trailer. (FB post shows it backed on) So no tipping it over on it's back side getting it off. How ever there may be a new trench in the driveway when he drives it off.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: