Friday Jan 06 2012 - Whats on tap this weekend?

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
As for me, I'm headed out to pick up a skid steer tomorrow.... :D

A used (and I'm sure relatively abused) late model, but it should meet my needs.

What are you fellas up to this weekend?

Tonight I'm getting the printer mounted on the shelf of the photo booth cabinet and maybe getting the light mounted. Tomorrow will be finishing up the table and measuring out curtains on the canopy. Sunday will be putting new front bearings on the wife's car.

Well, after a week of vacation at Christmas and a conference in NJ this week, I guess I'm spending most of the weekend trying to make up for the lost time at work (so much for vacations, huh?) :type:

Otherwise in my spare time tomorrow, I'll be on my knees praying Brent keeps his promise not to trailer the Bobcat home at more than 55 (especially down the back side of the Sierras) which is pretty steep :eek::eek:

Been a busy weekend already and it is just now the weekend. With this warm weather, we had several tri-axle loads for rock brought in yesterday. Also fly ash from the local power plant. Trying to make a better area for the moo cows to feed on. More to do today and then Sunday we are hauling calves to market. Rumor has it, there will be some football games on this weekend.

Got great news yesterday. My wife's biopsy came back benign. So the cancer is not back :woot:

This weekend will be spent in the shop finishing up the bureau and changing table for my daughter.

work work work work work... (first time since before christmas...)
then doing some fun photography for myself.

Minor annoyance, the laptop I use on the road doesn't recognize my card reader... so I didn't get to process and post my daily photos yesterday. drat.