Big Sika Stag's 4 DHawk 0

My hunt this evening was great Monday evening except for............ I drew the best stand sight but had a mishap. It was about 30 minutes before dark and I had to pee real bad , so I step out do my thing and guess what, This big stag steps out @ 15 yards and caught me with my .... in my hand , :-( maybe in the morning I can control myself. LOL Then nothing Yesterday morning. All in all a great weekend hunting with some great guys some in wheel chairs and some not. Maybe next year on Assatigue Island.

:rofl::rofl: Now that is just tooo funny. So who owns this territory now, you or him. :rofl: What price old age. I hear the hospital has supplies that can help Dave. You hang the bag inside the leg and you can go while you aiming.;):rofl: Of course there is always pharmaceutical control.

That stinks Dave and I feel your pain. I got drawn for a bow hunt once. It was a two day hunt so I decided to stay on the stand all day. About 1 pm I had to go really bad, so I put my arrow in my quiver and hung my bow up and stood to take care of business. I just finished when I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. A huge 12 point with two at least 6" drop tines and a 10 point trailing came directly in front of me. I of course was standing in my stand about to die! They stopped directly in front of me and the 12 turned and looked directly at me. They just walked off. After they walked off I spit and could hit were they had been standing, that's how close they had been. Who would have thought at 1 in the afternoon you'd have to worry about that. It still makes me sick thinking about it. Me and a couple of buddies had put in for this hunt for 3 or 4 straight years before we got drown.