Good friend waas injured

My friend Grosvenor who owns the farm in Va I hunt on. His horse stepped in a deep hole and they both went face 1st to the ground . He is in intensive care with neck injuries. Not sure of the severity of the injury yet. He can move his left arm.

Sad news indeed Dave. I have informed my family that if I die on the farm, regardless if it is a crush injury from a bull or a fall from a horse, understand I died happy and not to grieve or be upset with the circumstances. I pray he recovers. Horse break his leg? What kind of hole, muskrat, groundhog, sink????

Just got a note from his wife: Grosvenor is doing better. No permanent damage from the fall. He was eating a hearty meal when I arrived this morning. Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers. We both really appreciate it. — at University of Tennessee Medical Center.

ALRIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

Just got a note from his wife: Grosvenor is doing better. No permanent damage from the fall. He was eating a hearty meal when I arrived this morning. Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers. We both really appreciate it. — at University of Tennessee Medical Center.

ALRIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I second Sharon. I am glad he is doing well.

I know all about falling off of a horse. You may have read a post I made a year or two ago about riding a Golden Crown (or whatever it is they call the big race of the year) champion quarter horse. Well I quickly learned that it is five or six times further down from up in the saddle than it is up to the saddle when you are on the ground. My entire dialog with the horse went something like, "Slow down horsie, easy does it, hey not so fast" etc. I just figured if I fell off I was dead.

Enjoy,

JimB---The relative from the city.

Thanks All, Grov is still feeling a lot of pain due to the swelling around the old injure in his neck. It will be a while. But I am relieve to hear he is in great spirits and that the out come is very good. I got like 5 text messages last night between 2:30-2:45 AM while I was sleeping , he is having a difficult time sleeping.