The Shop at the NEW "Caughron De Rosa"

OK I figured I had better start a thread on the Shop at the NEW "Caughron De Rosa" before I got yelled at.:D

The is the 30 X 60 (yes Rennie that's 1800 sqft) pole barn that was used for horses (no more)

The second picture is showing where we tore out the tack room
The Third picture is of the 16 x16 building for storage
Forth picture is looking at the other end of shop (Note all the Red Oak that is going in the stock pile this was all the way around the inside of the Shop

Pic Five is the inside of the small shed.

We are getting ready to run a floor and will be installing Radiant floor heat.

Things are moving fast and still trying to get a good start on moving to the new Digs.

Attachments

• 100_1717.jpg
    100_1717.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 100_1721.jpg
    100_1721.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_1716.jpg
    100_1716.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_1722.jpg
    100_1722.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 100_1715.jpg
    100_1715.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 163
Nice! How big will the next organ be?

Its going to be BIG Carol :thumb:

good to see the pics jay,, now you got room to move around without bumping into something..

But I might get lost now Larry :D

I doubt you'll be complaining about space soon! Congrats!

Is their ever enough room for a woodshop Brent :dunno:

I missed sumptin' . Did you move?

Yeah Frank we are in the process of moving right now come on out your next trip up this way its only 5 miles out of town to the west easy to find.:wave:

Jay

Jay thats a perfect solution for NN's I really gotta get looking cause this kind of thing would give me peace of mind.

Thats some neat looking pole barn it looks brand new so does the "smaller" building if you can call 16 x16 small. I am sure Stu would think that 16x16 is enormous.

You got room in their for mezzanine as well by the looks of the height.

Ok so when does production of organs begin. ;):thumb:

Oh the bonus fresh air . Congratulations and wish you all the best with the new home.

Jay,

I am so envious of that space I'll bet you can hear me crying all the way from So. Calif to Missouri.

Glenn,

I can hear you on that organ now---All stops wide open---pedal to the floor---Mozart or Bach or Rock vibrating the walls, ceiling and even the floor. I remember what you did with a pipe organ that only had 4 manuals and 3 sets of foot pedals. You were a real Hearing Aid salesman's dream.

Enjoy,

JimB