The Shop at the NEW "Caughron De Rosa"

Looking good Jay. You've probably noticed the same thing as I...which is with insulated walls and no ceiling, it's colder inside than out if the doors are closed. Mine seems to hold that morning cold in for a long time. Found myself going out many times this past fall to get warmed up.

looking good jay:) why is that back corner raised up a foot on the floor height? if it fer a restroom they got new ones now that work on the same level just pumps to the floor drain area..

looking good jay:) why is that back corner raised up a foot on the floor height? if it fer a restroom they got new ones now that work on the same level just pumps to the floor drain area..

Couldnt put a toilet in Larry. The guy that build this place didn't set the septic tank deep enough. but we had all ready set the drain pipe in the floor so we will just have a sink and had to build that platform up over the drain and to also set the water heater for the floor on.
That area is for all that stuff and then the office wall will run along side of it.

Couldnt put a toilet in Larry. The guy that build this place didn't set the septic tank deep enough. but we had all ready set the drain pipe in the floor so we will just have a sink and had to build that platform up over the drain and to also set the water heater for the floor on.
That area is for all that stuff and then the office wall will run along side of it.

I'm assuming that your shop is down hill from the septic right? Wondering if you can put in a pit close to the main line that is deep enough to drain to, then use a sewage grinder/pump to pump up to the main line, like they do in basements that the floor is lower than the septic line.

I'm assuming that your shop is down hill from the septic right? Wondering if you can put in a pit close to the main line that is deep enough to drain to, then use a sewage grinder/pump to pump up to the main line, like they do in basements that the floor is lower than the septic line.

I could have Darren and thought about doing that and then thought about Greene co and all the crap they put you through and changed my mind. The house is not that far away........:D

...I was making good head way with the primer until the paint roller pole broke :huh: it was a new one at that.:(...

Jay, you're supposed to roll the paint on' not beat it on. :rofl:

...The house is not that far away........:D

Plant a few strategically-placed bushes between the house and the shop, and you can cut the walking time down even more. :whistling: :D

Put up a privacy fence, cut a half moon in it, and restrict it to liquids only. Plant some bushes around it to make it look nice.

From a female funny critter.

But if it were mine, I'd put in the tank and pump. :)

Looks real good Jay. Keep thinking thats a real nice size shop. :)
Guess your pole was "made in China".
Why not try one of those rollers that have the long shaft and suck up paint. Around $25 at your HD way more if youre Canadian.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002YU18A
Will make it much easier to get a job that size done.
Enjoy the painting.:) definitely not my favorite task.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Steve I use to make all the displays and the wood flooring system for Watt's Radiant Heat and they laid it all out for me.
They were way high on the parts so I hit the internet and found a supplier that worked with me on the pluming stuff and saved me a large amount of money compared to the Wholesale supplier here. I used PEX Universe for the tubing and Radiantec for everything else. Doing it again I would work with Radiantec all the way.