Walnut & Red Oak Name Plaques

DSCF0229 (Small).JPGDSCF0231 (Small).JPG Made these for a couple of co-workers , the 3/4" Walnut one is call letters for his short wave radio and 3/4" Red Oak is for a fellows dad .......any comments are welcomed :type:..............MB :wave:

Thanks Charles , it seems like the market for these name plaques is growing . I have one about per week to cut anymore ........

Super work Marshall, now that i have my own scroll saw and have given it a go, i can better appreciate how much is involved in getting this sign to look like it does. As soon as i can get the blade holder fixed (i am gonna be doing my own mod to the Rockwell Delta 24" unit so i can hook up blades way quicker) then i am gonna give this a go.

You just answered the very question i was onto yesterday. I want my son to make a few of these signs for all his teachers this year. He finishes high school in June and i think this is just the gift to say thank you for all they done for him. Theres a couple of guys at his school he owes tons to for their interest in his life and future.

You nailed it. Now he needs to get his rear end in gear and practice making em. Thanks a ton for posting this man you saved me a ton of head scratching.

Marshall, they look great. My grandfather has started doing these as well, he really likes them and is getting very good at them... I told him he should start selling them on ebay.