It's terminal

Sorry to hear of the upcoming demise. How many miles does your truck have on it, Jeff?

Vaughn, it was still in the prime of it's life. Just 326,000. ;)

So I can't complain. I have been expecting something to happen for two years.

Are you going to shoot it to put it out of it's misery or just let it die out there in the middle of a highway?

Shoot, I am going to patch it up. Put it up for sale with full disclosure. Someone will give me something for it. Basically it needs a motor due to numerous problems. It is just worn out.

Mine was on life support a month ago with a rusted frame that bent. Got it pulled straight, welded it all back together. Shew, nothing like no truck payment.

I AGREE! I am going to buy something I can pay cash for. I am not going to have a payment. I am out of debt and plan to stay that way.

I am going to buy something I can pay cash for. I am not going to have a payment. I am out of debt and plan to stay that way.

Nothing wrong with that 0% self financing :thumb: There are a lot of what people consider high mileage cars out there (over 100k) that really are just getting broke in, my last two have had over 150k on each of them when I bought them. Most cars today can easily get over 300k if they are maintained.