Last I checked...It was FRIDAY!!!

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Mostly working on the wife's car this weekend changing seals on the transmission and replacing front wheel bearings. Have to then take it for new front tires. Been testing out new software for another photo booth as well as a new camera. May start some design work on it if I get some answers from a supplier. Have some birthdays to go celebrate on Sunday.

What's everyone else got going on?

Not a lot on the calendar so far this weekend. I had been hoping the local "hardware" store would have gotten a new toy for me to play with, but as of lunchtime, they're still trying to get the one I want. (Sportsman's Warehouse has it in stock for less money, but I'd rather buy from the small shop, since they have better after-sales support.) Guess I'll just have to do with the plinkers I've already got for now. ;)

Time and weather depending, I might get started on a rain gutter project at my sister's house.

Sunday afternoon I'll be dropping in on some musician friends of mine who are playing at a local pub. :guitar:

A year after I retired (April 2010) I started working part time at the local Do It Best Hardware here in Syracuse, NE. (pop 1,800). Any way I work M-W-F and every third Saturday and tomorrow is my turn. The good news is I get items at cost and I am getting a Freud Glue Line rip blade for just over 40 bucks plus tax.:D Sunday I'll be working on a bed and dresser for my grand-daughter. Made out of some locally grown locust.

Got a few projects to work on this weekend

1) Making a file cabinet for Sharons Music to sit beside the piano we got her.
2) Putting in a worm composting bin. Already dug the pit, just need to put in cinder block walls.
3) Need to level a spot off in the desert as a base for the 8'x12' greenhouse we are going to be putting up.
4) Need to make some shelves for the shed.

A little road trip with the 350 and gooseneck in the morning, then continuing some barn and shop organising. Making the barn floor ready for working on some big stuff in a few weeks. Going to re-assign an old set of shelves to a corner of the shop so supplies and fasteners will have a proper place. Work on The List of nearly-finished little projects cluttering the shop. Get ready for some long-delayed interior trim that we've stopped noticing was missing:eek:
Finally, maybe some tractor therapy if conditions are right (ground frozen so I don't make a muddy mess)
Sunday morning: wild blueberry pancakes and maple syrup:thumb:
Have a great weekend:wave:

TGIF....Sat i get some early morn shop time and i plan on making the most of it. Gonna try do a million things at once again....kidding:)

Afternoon i am off to a private box yeah to watch the maple leafs "farm team" the Marlies. Sunday i get to dail (do as i like) made that up ;)

Hey Brent....those worms work well with newspaper too. Just lay it flat on top of the soil wet it and they will go to town.

Oh and Sharon you play piano too, man alive is there anything you don't do :) So Brent you got your own piano bar in the dessert. Any good at Billy Joel songs??? I think we need a video on ut with you on the guitar and Sharon on the piano ;) .

Have good one guys.

Sent from my MB 860 using Tapatalk