ROAD TRIP!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
First, why don't we have a separate forum for road trips?

Second, I spent this week on SoCal visiting friends and making Shaker boxes. It was a few days of R&R, badly needed. I was getting cranky and needed a change of scenery. I took the opportunity and I am in fine fettle again. It was a bunch of fun.

On the way home today, I visited with Glenn Bradley and saw that gorgeous chest he is making up close and personal. Let's just say, pictures don't do it justice.

And speaking of pictures, Glenn took one, so you'll have to wait for him to post it.

glad you had fun on your trip carol,, them southern CA boys have always had a reputation of having a good time:) bout time a preacher came to set them straight:) and as for the separate forum there arent enough folks doing them and the interest isnt there from my perspective..

It was indeed a wonderful visit from a very enjoyable lady. We were laughing about how our minds work in similar ways:huh:. Carol is a jig maker as am I and we both get a kick out of coming up with some clever way to do things safer, easier or more consistently. We got caught up in talking so much I didn't really give her much of a shop tour but, its her second visit so if there was anything she really wanted to see, I know she would ask :). Glad you had a safe journey Carol and you sure seemed positively recharged by the time you got to my place so the R&R really worked. We can all learn a thing or two from that.

i am taking donations to go back to Southern CA to see these mystic clean shops and the sorcerers that rule them:) and to think that this carol lady has been there twice now:(

If I include Cali in my bike trip this summer I am thinking I will need at least 2 weeks there. I'm planning a 3-4 week trip. Just do not know yet if it will be cross country or canada , nova scotia.

Just got back from dad's and haven't even unloaded yet but, first things first:

Attachments

• Carol-Visit-002.jpg
    Carol-Visit-002.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 45
Glenn really did post the pic right away. It is clocked at 4:57. I just came up and turned on the computer and checked into this thread at 4:37. Either Glenn is EXTREMELY fast or one of us didn't change our clocks on our wall, camera or wherever.

Carol looks really happy. Glenn does too. Of course Glenn had the advantage of spending a couple days with me.

Enjoy,

JimB

Glad to see you two got to meet up again. :thumb:

Hey Glenn, here's a photo tip...don't pose the taller person closer to the camera than the shorter person. :p In the picture, you look to be about 10 feet tall and Carol looks like about half that. OK, she is about half that, but still, you look like you need to duck through doorways. :rofl: