150 free ebooks?

Haven't heard of them. The website is registered to someone in India, although the company listed (Design2Host) claims an office in Toronto Canada. That's neither bad or good, just what I'm seeing in a quick domain lookup. ;)

As my father once told me, If it is too good to be true, most likely it is.
I am not saying that it is erroneous obtained information. Wood Magazine did an article on similar thing.
they found most of what you get is crap.
I will post Steve Marin's video on this very subject

This is a digital copy of a book that was preserved for generations on library shelves before it was carefully scanned by Google as part of a project
to make the world’s books discoverable online.
It has survived long enough for the copyright to expire and the book to enter the public domain. A public domain book is one that was never subject
to copyright or whose legal copyright term has expired. Whether a book is in the public domain may vary country to country. Public domain books
are our gateways to the past, representing a wealth of history, culture and knowledge that’s often difficult to discover.
Marks, notations and other marginalia present in the original volume will appear in this file - a reminder of this book’s long journey from the
publisher to a library and finally to you.