you got to see this. ROTFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill, I thought the same that's why I just did it as a link. It's up to us as parents to teach our kids morals & show them their is consequences to their actions.

I agree with Art, actually i think the video is a poor show on the guys part. I dont think i would want kids to see people using a gun in a manner like that or for that purpose.

I could see us taking a few computers to the range an pelting them full of lead for release of the frustration that they have caused us but not in a situation like this. Whats the message here i can take you out if i choose?:huh::dunno:

Feel sorry for the girl actually despite her dispicable posting on facebook. Question one has to ask is if the facebook outlet was not there what would have taken its place and now will.

well, at least he didn't use a shotgun. one has to remember, this isn't the first time she had done something like that, and she can't be too bright, posting something like that, with a father who works in IT, thinking that he won't see it. i wish i would have had it as easy as she does, when i was growing up, and she did this after he did all those upgrades.

so this guy is upset with the upbringing of his child?

the mother told him to put one in it for her?

its pretty clear to me that the parenting skills exhibited clearly shows some clues as to why the kid is so rebellious.

Im suprised child protective services hasnt contacted him after he deliberately shot holes into his daughters computer, seems a bit unstable to me.

Ofcourse, it could all be one big joke.

Regardless joke or not, the language used in that video is against the rules here and I dont believe we should have a link to it.

Well I may not agree to the way he went about it.... but I support him 100%. Too many kids today are spoiled brats and they need to know that there are conciquinses to your actions. The girl is 15 years old. thats old enough to know better. I actually know a young person who does this excact same thing on facebook. This person was raised in private schools and had everything given to them as they were growing up. Now this girl trashes everyone and every other word on FB is F-this and F-that. Has no respect for anyone and thinks the world owes her. Life aint as easy as you have it at home. Hope the people from this video can work out their problems.

Interesting that the computer is referred to as the "daughter's computer". If she didn't pay for it then the parents own it. They can do as they wish with their own property. Child protective services is the last solution for children who need discipline. Child protective services will guarantee the child's failure as an adult. The truth is I doubt that anything the parents do or could have done will make a difference. At 15 she is unlikely to learn any lesson and her actions and attitude will be celebrated and reinforced by the pack mentality that is rampant in teenagers today.

Time for her to learn there are consequences to her actions. What is it that is said about letting your mouth overload.......?

mike, our dad always tells us not to let our alligator mouth run off with our hummingbird butts. i can see where the father could be upset, she has next to nothing for responsibilities, demands everything at once, and to top it all off, not for the first, but the second time posted disrespectful rants about her parents on facebook (kinda forgetting, as her father said, that he works in IT) thinking they won't see it, as she has them blocked, after he has invested over $130, and six hours of his time upgrading princess's laptop. after a serious upgrade like that, i'd say she loses the laptop, period, until she works up the $$ to buy her own. i seem to remember something, somewhere, about honoring your father and mother.

Not sure where to begin. I don't think it is one bit funny. And I don't think a link with such language belongs on our forum. The mods are reviewing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.