Hello from Cajun land

Hi, my name is Donald, and I am a new member. I don't have much woodworking knowledge other than the very basics. I couldn't even tell you what a dovetail is. But I can hit a nail 9 out of 10 times. LOL. But, I am beginning to remodel our house and I am sure I will have plenty of questions. Now my dad, there is a person who missed his calling to be a carpenter. This man decided one day he wanted a gazeebo, so he looked at a few pictures and built one. No plans, no fuss. Two days later he had a gazeebo. I learned what I know from him, but lost interest once I became a teen. Now I am pretty much kicking myself for not learning more. Well, anyway, have a great day.

Welcome aboard, Donald. :wave: We've got everybody here from rank beginners to weekend warriors to seasoned pros. Don't be bashful about asking questions. The only stupid questions are those that aren't asked. ;)

Welcome to the clubhouse Donald. Would not be worried if i were you, the gang here will see you right or it aint possible. :)
Just fire away oh and before you buy any tools check in here with all for reviews. We all have bought tools at some point or other that we could have done without and saved the $$$

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk