Cardinals & Another Razorback Bench

DSCF0335 (Small).JPGDSCF0336 (Large) (Small).JPGDSCF0337 (Large) (Small).JPGDSCF0339 (Small).JPGDSCF0330 (Small).JPG These are not repeat pictures , the Razorback bench is my second of a series of three that I'm working on and have finished . The Cardinal bench is for my best friend of thirty years and he's a big Cardinal nut - this is my first Cardinals bench that I've routered . Both of these finished benches will make it to there new homes on March 17 . The Razorback bench is for my brother-in-law , he helped me build my workshop .Some times we like to show the one's we care about just how much we care , without family and friends what would we do ...keep in mind that these benches were given to me and all I did was to take the old finish off and sand and Router and stain and apply severals coats of Poly to them . I can tell you that stripping and sanding was the hardest part for me .. Any comments are welcomed MB:type:

Last edited:
good job marshall,, now you need to start advertizing:)

Agree, those are really neat. My son and daughter, and lots more people I know, would love to have the Razorback Hogs bench. Arkansas fans all. But, Larry, it would not do to publicize those. The images are very strictly controlled licensed things and advertising could create a messy legal issue. Private stuff will go unnoticed and enjoyed by those who have them.
BTW, the St. Louis Cardinals are the favored team by many in Arkansas. Right now there is a big Cardinals display at the Clinton museum in Little Rock. It will be there until September.

That's right Frank , and in knowing this - no Danger of this when your giving them away for presents ...................MB

Maybe something you could try and do for yourself , anyone could do one of these benches if they just take there time and could pick up one of these used benches and completely re-do one and add there own team logo ...................MB