Welcome JR

I'm not really sure who the pacheebies JR is but......a big WELCOME from Mark in CA.

Hmmmmmmm.............hand tools..............maybe this is Harry?

Welcome Jr., good to see you over here. The direction of these family woodworking fora is really from good intention, and I hope we will have a place to allow us all to share in a friendly environment.

You have certainly been a big contributer on various online fora, my bandana is off to you! (yeah, I know...I used to wear a hat, but a bandana seems better for me in the smithy! :rolleyes: ). Now, I'm hoping you get better, back wise, so you can forge some quarter peins for me! :D

Hi Junior, glad you like the place.

Many will be happy to see you here, as you are always sharing your wealth of know how, in a very easy to understand way.

Cheers!

If I might, I would caution the Administrators to keep up with every update to the forum as they come out to keep the possibility of hacking to a minimum. I have learned this from the Administrator on Iforgeiron who I work with. SMC was hacked a couple of times as they did not keep up, and if you let a couple go by, sometimes you break something trying to play catchup.

Respectfully

Jr.

hi jr. really glad you signed up! only gotta min. as i`m battling a 2y/o in the shop........thanks for comming, tod

I don't know which is worse a 2 y/o human or an 8 week old sharp clawed, sharp toothed, climbing, inquisitive monster, devil, terrorist, night mare, kitten.