Grizzly Coupon attached to cover of Woodworker's Journal April Edition

Dom DiCara

10% off an order of $300 or more. I have no use for it, unfortunatly :(

If anyone intends to make a larger purchase and can use it, Give me a call, or PM me.

Valid from 3-1-12 thru 4-30-12

First pm or call gets it.

I'm a day late. Just ordered the G0645 1/2 HP Bench-Top Mortising Machine. Plus H7583 Tenoning Jig. Then add to that but not from Grizzly a porter cable 4216 super jig - dovetail jig. Like a kid in a candy store.:rofl:

If anyone else still has their coupon available, I'm looking to buy a Grizzly table saw this summer (or earlier with coupon). Thanks in advance!

First post here and I feel a little *sheepish* about asking for "free" stuff but.... I am ready to order a Grizzly 17" Bandsaw and was wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing a Woodworkers Journal coupon. I have my finger on the "order" button but would like to save a few $$$ if I can.

Thanks to anyone who might reply.

Welcome to the Forum, Neil.

This post is about a year old now. I did not see a Grizzly coupon in the current Woodworker's Journal or Wood magazine. I will re-check though.

Welcome to the Forum, Neil.

This post is about a year old now. I did not see a Grizzly coupon in the current Woodworker's Journal or Wood magazine. I will re-check though.

Oh my!! I am stuck in the wrong year!

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I did not notice it because I called Grizzly today and the guy I talked to mentioned there was a woodworkers Journal coupon code out but it is specific to each and every subscriber I guess.

Cheers!

Oh my!! I am stuck in the wrong year!

Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I did not notice it because I called Grizzly today and the guy I talked to mentioned there was a woodworkers Journal coupon code out but it is specific to each and every subscriber I guess.

Cheers!

Dont panic yet someone may read this post and have one.
Also Welcome to the FWW Neil dont be afraid to jump in and ask question and when ya can put your location up in the right hand corner that way we will know if any other family members are close to ya. :wave::wave: