HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karl Laustrup!!!

Happy Birthday my friend! While I don't have an OS to tip to you.....later today I will tip a Dos Equis! I need to make a beer run.

Thanks for all the wishes.

I'm not thrilled about being part of the Medicare group but, I guess it beats the alternative.

LOML is in Green Bay on a business trip attending the Wisconsin Tourism thingy and won't be home until tomorrow evening.

Don't have any milkweed so no soup. Gotta get out and get some this spring. Still owe you some if you ever get over this way Larry.

Ken, I'm trying to decide between Michelob Amber Bock, Stolchinay rocks, bloody mary or maybe a margarita. Decisions, decisions.

Sorry I'm late with the cake, Karl. The bakery was having a hard time spelling your name right. I finally gave up and took the one that came the closest...

stolichnaya-bottle-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday, bud. :thumb:

Happy Birthday Karl.

But watch out for some of these posts. We got people here who think milk comes from a weed instead of a cow. You try drinking some of that stuff you may end up with nettles. Then all heck will break loose while Medicare is having you checked for fraud or something.

Enjoy,

JimB