Friday 4-6 Edition

Friday: Continue working on our platform bed and nightstand project. Also need to mow the lawn.

Saturday: A little yard work. Throw a couple of ribeyes on the grill later in the day.

Sunday: A total rest day for a change.

A little shopping this morning and try to mow the lawn, then this afternoon....yep what Larry said:thumb: Tomorrow is shop time and Sunday is a little in the air yet.

Need to rest tonight...up late last night celebrating what would have been my FIL's 73rd birthday at his favorite spring/summer activity, Iowa Cubs Baseball (local AAA teem's opener). My nephew caught a foul ball too! Some of us :rolleyes: might have celebrated a bit to much.:zzz: :doh:

Saturday is the daughter's first softball game of the year then off to a bonfire at a friends farm. Sunday is a bit of yardwork and then shop time till bedtime.

My daughter Melissa presented us with a new grand daughter yesterday afternoon:headbang::beer::highfive::woot: Josephine Marilyn Bielat (the marilyn is my wifes name). So we are baby sitting their dog for a few days and will be spending time at the hospital with Mom, Dad, and Josie.
They just happen to live on the seacoast just a few minutes from Woodcraft. I'm sure that I'll have to sneak out for a few minutes and check out some specials:D

Sunday we are hosting Easter dinner as usual. The usual crowd of kids, husbands, dogs, and grand kids will keep the place buzzing for the best part of the day.

A little shop time, church time, and a large family gathering at our house for Easter Ginny is making lasagna :thumb:, so we will be busy for sure, Oh yes some beverages will be had. Busy weekend for sure.

Cleaning and re-arranging the garage and house now that my son, DIL and grand daughter have finally moved out . Gonna get started on a bookcase for my new office (did I say we have more room now that my son has moved out). Sunday, Church and then Son, DIL and grand daughter are coming over for Dinner and to pick up the rest of his stuff now that he has moved out.....:D

Picked up some new hardware, a touch screen all-in one computer, for the new photo booth. Doing some testing with it and working on a cabinet design for it. Mowing tomorrow and doing some work on the CNC router. Spending time with the family on Sunday.

Always nice when they leave the nest Don:thumb: you will miss them especiially that cute little grand daughter of yours:)

Yes I'll miss the little one but now she can come for a visit and the way my son is talking I got a feeling he's gonna want to use my shop to build some furniture so they'll be round. The good news I'll set up my office in the room you and Bill slept in and my grand daughters room and the one my son used will become the guest rooms so there will be room for woodworkers from the forum if they are headed this way.

Cleaning and re-arranging the garage and house now that my son, DIL and grand daughter have finally moved out . Gonna get started on a bookcase for my new office (did I say we have more room now that my son has moved out). Sunday, Church and then Son, DIL and grand daughter are coming over for Dinner and to pick up the rest of his stuff now that he has moved out.....:D

I was very happy when my son and DIL moved out, and I could walk through the house in my underwear again. :D

No big plans yet for the weekend. I may get the swamp cooler hooked up and running, since I think we're done getting hard freezes here. (Despite waking up to snow earlier this week.) I'll also probably polish the headlight covers on a couple of neighbors' cars. I bought a kit to do mine, and it worked great. Since I have only one vehicle and the kit is made for about a half dozen, I've offered to dress up a couple of other cars in the apartment parking lot. And time and wind permitting, I'd like to get to the outdoor range and try shooting a new rifle at something father away than the indoor range offers. ;)

That comment makes my back hurt just thinking about it. I hope you're feeling better soon.

My daughter Melissa presented us with a new grand daughter yesterday afternoon...

Woot! Congrats, Bob! :congrats:

I was very happy when my son and DIL moved out, and I could walk through the house in my underwear again. :D

Maybe they would have moved out sooner if you'd gone ahead and walked through the house in your underwear when they first moved in. :rofl:

Today, I helped clean up the house and picked up the wood for my workbench drawers. Saturday, Farmers Market and Costco, then I’ll start on the drawers. Sunday, we are going to sacrifice a few racks of lamb for Easter dinner with my family, the MIL, and my daughter and her family. Couldn’t find any bunny.