Friday 4-6 Edition

I'm still cleaning up the mess that Glenn and I made during the 4 days he was here. We (really He) skinned the shop walls with 3/8 BC plywood. I had gone over the electric and done touch ups like putting 20 amp outlets on the 20 amp circuits (I had 15 amp outlets and used them knowing that only Glenn and I would use the shop). Then added some outlets because of new power tool locations.

At this time I am making clamp brackets and hanging clamps. The big stuff we moved to have room to work is now pretty much back in place. The work has gone slowly because I have so many things that don't have a logical "home" in the shop. I have to make those dang decisions like, "what's the best permanent home for a purple whatchmacallit?"

If it wasn't for a bad back ache, it would be fun. I work awhile, sit for awhile (FWW time), work for awhile, etc. Life is too doggone much fun to waste on an old body. Maybe we should be born old. Then we would keep feeling better as we get younger and full of energy and our brain wouldn't be wasted because we would have a body that would keep up with it. Also being a kid we would know everything.

As always, whenever Glenn visits I have a ball. His visits make his mother shine. I remember one time Myrna was just full of it. She was literally shining and smiling. I asked her what was going on. She said, "G l e n n is coming!!!" There is nothing like enjoying your kids.

Happy and wonderful Easter to all of you where that means something. To everyone else, have a truly wonderful day.

Enjoy,

JimB