For the Woodworker

Call me stupid but when I first looked at the link I wondered for a moment what tools you would be buying for $2999 and why that was such a big deal.

then it dawned on me that it was a collection of dvd's. 21 years of NYW is a lot of great experience. I'm glad they at least threw in shipping but I would have to have a lot of disposable income before I would buy something like that. Not saying it isn't wonderful though. They do have a great idea where they suggest it as a gift for the local library. If I knew enough woodworkers I would suggest we all chip in and buy a set for one of our local libraries and then I could watch all of them.

i dont know if they could be hooked up to our forum or not but if they could for members only usage, it might be a worth while endeavor to get them for the next generation to at least have some insight on how and where to make things with wood.. i am broke now but would donate tot eh cause just to help out others after me..

I'd love to have the series! Unfortunately, I ain't whatcha call independently wealthy or anything like it. Darn it!!!

Like so many of us, Norm got me going down this path. If not for him, I'd probably still be doing something stupid like playing golf as a hobby! :dunno: :rofl: