Hey Darren

That looks like a lot of fun. The local indoor range where I go shooting here allows fully automatic weapons. (Rent, or bring your own.) Caught me off guard the first time someone in the lane next to me opened up with a M-16.

Wow i can only say "Only in America" paint me greeeeeeeeeeen with envy in fact green just dont cut it.

Man i gotta look up your gun laws. Can you actually own, buy ammunition and fire a 20 mm cannot et al that i saw in that video. I feel like a kid that just got out of dipers.

And can you buy tracer rounds legally?

Man where has this been all my life.

Sure looks to be a load of fun.

Brought back a time when i was in the army and we mounted a browning machine gun on the back of a bedford truck and went down to the river shooting paw paw trees. We would let loose with old tracer bullets and arc the machine gun across the paw paw tree about as thick in the middle as what a grown man could stretch his arms around and not touch. Then we would all shout timmmmmbbbbbeeerrrrr.
Paw Paw trees are not like real wood trees but they were loads of fun. The area we were in they grew in abundance and wild.

Larry when it comes to spending money on the lead i think it goes like this...........................some guys play golf and buy balls, some guys smoke and buy smokes, some guys drink and buy booze........so what if i like to buy lead. :D Everyone needs some recreation.

I dont think i would come back from a day/weekend like that video and be able to settle down for a few months. :rofl: I would absolutely have withdrawals. Thats real freedom. Hey wonder what my NN would say to that .:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note the RC planes do give me a creepy few thoughts that i rather not clarify here related to drama we have in the world. Not too many got hit as much as i thought they would.

Ya know this is the kind of crazy weekend entertainment i would conjure up if i won one of these stupid money lottos. I mean hey take a cool couple 100K $$ and blow off some steam with a few buddies.

Ok i was dreaming for a while i will get my feet back on terra firma again. :eek::):D

Coolest video i have seen for the longest time Don. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Rob, in the US, the regulations vary from state to state. Here in NM tracer rounds are available and legal. I don't think they can be used for hunting, but they're legal to own and shoot elsewhere. (A lot of ranges don't allow them, though.) I almost accidentally bought some a month or two ago because it was on sale sitting next to the stuff I usually buy.

The automatic rifles and other heavy metal require a special license to own, but once you have the license (about $200, as I understand it) you're covered for as many weapons as you want. Here again, some states don't allow ownership of these types of firearms, but in the states that do, they can be bought and shot.

I'm guessing those guys could have bought a LOT of rounds of golf (with booze and smokes thrown in) for the cost of that weekend. ;) But then again, even the best drunken golf game doesn't have tracers and machine guns involved. :D

Thanks Vaughn .....right on about a weekend like that. At any price it would be worth it to me. Its the withdrawal after that would be my biggest fear. They say gambling can be addictive, i think a weekend like this would be utterly addictive. :D

This video tells me a lot of things, two of them are, 1st. RC models are a lot cheaper in US than here. Second, getting ammo, and guns is a lot easier and cheaper than here.
My question is: Having seen this why adults complain about their kids being hooked at video games? ;)