Wonder if that 7 days is going to be the longest week in your life Jim.:huh:

glad to hear from ya agin dennis, got to see some of your wonderful hills awhile back, if ihad more time i was headed your way for avisit but my time frame got shortened up:huh: next time i will try again.

Larry,

You're welcome at my place any time you get a chance to be in my neck of the woods. :thumb:

We had our employee banquet last Thursday night. I thought I'd show off my new clock for a retirement gift from the school district. It has no alarm:rofl:

Attachments

• Summer 07 013.jpg
    Summer 07 013.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 24
2 ....................... 2 ..................... 2 ....................... 2 ...................... 2.............................. 2 .................................... 2 ............................... 2 ............................. 2 ........................ 2..................................... 2 ................................ 2..................... 2 .......................... 2 ........................... 2 ....................... 2 .............................. 2 ............................. 2 ............................. 2 ........................ 2 ............................... 2 ............................... 2....................................... I think I may have changed my mind :rofl: You guys ain't gonna believe that one are you.:D Don't let nobody pull the wool over your eyes:eek: 2 222222:type: :rolleyes: :D :thumb: :rofl:

Attachments

• Summer 07 012.jpg
    Summer 07 012.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I got a clock just like that when I retired.... Just like me it doesn't work anymore.....

Wish I didn't work anymore or at least got paid like before....

You will find that you will not be retired Just career change. w/o pay...

I was thinking of starting my own business called "Dad Can Do It" but then I could never make any money as the customers only pay with gratitude and that won't buy a cup of coffee... Still it is nice to be needed, but like a loaf of bread, If you kneed it too much it won't rise. Rising gets harder every day.

Hey, congradulations welcome to the club.

Take advantage while you can. Wouldn't trade a second of overworked free labor for time in the classroom. I quit when it stopped being fun. Used to love to go to school and share knowledge with the students but over time........

BTW, When you are suffering through your last day.... I will be sittin' on our Houseboat toasting one for you.... "Here's to Jim, May his Retirement checks come swiftly and often...."

Last edited: