I found a dog that tried to take my hand off

Some of the meanest, most unpredictable dogs I've met were Chihuahuas. I'm guessing the employee must have put his face close to the dog's. Either that, or the dog was one heck of a jumper. :D

Interesting stats in this article about the dogs most likely to bite:

http://indigorescue.org/?page_id=83

I'm not too worried about being bitten by a dog I could punt 25 yards. :rofl:

Well I see that coming from a short haired or wire haired Dachshund Long haired Dachshunds are a little calmer breed the dog show announcers I've heard even comment on this.

Attachments

• SANY0070.jpg
    SANY0070.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 11
my mother had a yorkie. she treated it better than any of her children.
It was a nasty little thing, would snap at anyone. My grandmother had a small poodle, another little nasty rat of a dog.
Its no wonder so many little breeds have all kind of heart problems, they are always pumped up mad at the world that they are so tiny.
when growing up, my stepfather owned an Afgan(spelling, not sure)and it was by far the dumbest of dumbest of all breeds of dogs. And eventually after biting the same neighbor a few times, we had to get rid of it.

Well I see that coming from a short haired or wire haired Dachshund Long haired Dachshunds are a little calmer breed the dog show announcers I've heard even comment on this.

The guys a couple doors down from me have a short-haired Dachschund, and she's an absolute sweetie and pet mooch. Whenever she sees me, she comes running up with a silly grin on her face, begging for pets.

my brother and his wife have had a papillion chihuahua for several years now, and i swear that dog is as dumb as a box of rocks (i've gotten several emails from boxes of rocks, stating that they may be dumb, but not that dumb). the dog has known me for years now, and every time i go over there, it runs up all big and bad, barking it's head off, until i look down and ask it whom exactly it thinks it is barking at. then it looks up, sees it is me, then starts spinning in place, all stupid happy to see me. stupid dog.... lol

my brother and his wife have had a papillion chihuahua for several years now, and i swear that dog is as dumb as a box of rocks (i've gotten several emails from boxes of rocks, stating that they may be dumb, but not that dumb). the dog has known me for years now, and every time i go over there, it runs up all big and bad, barking it's head off, until i look down and ask it whom exactly it thinks it is barking at. tntil you got close I don't thiknhen it looks up, sees it is me, then starts spinning in place, all stupid happy to see me. stupid dog.... lol

My little red doxy would bark at you until you got close I don't think she see's to well but she's a lover as is my black & tan. I had a short haired doxy for a neighbor she would snap at my dogs but when I went over was real happy to see me.

Some of the meanest, most unpredictable dogs I've met were Chihuahuas. I'm guessing the employee must have put his face close to the dog's. Either that, or the dog was one heck of a jumper. :D

Interesting stats in this article about the dogs most likely to bite:

http://indigorescue.org/?page_id=83

I'm not too worried about being bitten by a dog I could punt 25 yards. :rofl:

Loml's mother worked at the Post Office for years, she said that the dogs most likely to bite were actually the small ones. Funny you don't even see Schnauzers on that list even though they're pretty common.

Both of ours are serious lovers, but the one falls asleep in the cart at HD and when someone runs by it spooks him and he does the "whoo whoo whooo" thing at them.