Warning!!! 2 reasons not to....

larry merlau

have a white dog, especially one that likes water, well lets say mucky water.. i live across from a muck field that has a ditch for drainage around it, which in the spring time gets deep.. well charlie came from the city but loves the country. and lately he has made a daily routine to go check out the ditch across the street..and the two good reasons for not having a white dog:)

Dirty Dog 002.jpgDirty Dog 001.jpg

yeah the old dog didnt show it like charlie does:) but he still smelled swampy:) and i could have my own lake and he would go there just to spite me, he has a attitude of a traveler got see whats over there:)

Folks across the street fom me used to have an old yellow lab, and there's a drainage ditch going down my East property line that's nearly always mucky. Until his dying day, ol' Sebastian used to come across the street every chance he got, and wallow in that muck. Amy and Cindy kept a small wading pool in the corner of their front yard all year, just so Sebastian could be hosed down before he got into the house.

It was really funny to wach. The old guy was really stubborn, and determined to get into that ditch. He even pulled Cindy into it with him once! :rofl:

Well, Larry I believe that the problem is not having a white or black muddy dog, I guess that the problem is when he gets into the house and jumps on the sofa!