Article: The "New" Look

To add to what Brent mentioned, a quick click on the Forum tab near the top of the page will get you to the main forum page. (Personally, I use the New Posts tab most of the time.)

To add to what Brent mentioned, a quick click on the Forum tab near the top of the page will get you to the main forum page. (Personally, I use the New Posts tab most of the time.)

I use the "New Posts" tab pretty much every time, and probably won't ever see a need for the "Home" feature. Do we really need this change? IMO, it wasn't broke, so...

If you have an on-line calculator you use frequently, post a link here and I'll see if I can make a widget for it on the Resources page. I've added a couple I thought would be useful already.

Very cool Darren :thumb:

Love the new look.

Some ideas....
How about a links list for merchants, like say woodcraft rockler etc but i am thinking more of the less frequented ones that get mentioned from time to time in threads . I am thinking in terms of finishes and hardware etc it would be great to have a structured list of links.

Then something that hit me today was thinking of the old old threads. There really is gold in them thar hills if we had some randomizer that picked from threads going back say 3 years or more and brought them up again in a section saying "blast from the past"

Great job. :thumb:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2