Friday 6-1 Edition

House guests this weekend, for whom I am really excited to have come to visit. Worship services as usual. Am also particularly excited for the message this week. Then Sunday evening when the house is quiet again, to prioritize and plan this coming VERY busy week. Life ain't dull!

Odds and ends. A small inset cabinet that LOML has been wonderfully patient about; it will complete her guest bath make-over. 97* here today; staring to feel more like normal ;-)

Friday: At long last, the contractor is installing the new countertop and tub splash guard in our master bathroom remodel. After that, there will be some finish painting tomorrow. Also looks like we'll be dodging raindrops again today! Not complaining, though!! We had 1.8" of rain yesterday, bringing the week's total to 3" and more is on the way now.

Saturday: After I let the contractor in for the final painting, I'll work on final steps on a red oak cap for a knee wall in the bathroom.

Sunday: Nothing planned except a day of rest!

Probably working on my tool swap item tonight some more.

Saturday, cleaning up around the pool and helping my wife get things ready for her monthly success group meeting with her members, she's hosting this month at our house. Some shop time again after that.

Sunday, Have an afternoon PB event, then getting the booth ready for our next event later next week.

I hope to finish a fuse box cover I've just made, and tomorrow I'm going to a retirement party for one of my favorite people. Boston is in Toronto this weekend, but it doesn't look like I'll get to see them. :(

I will explain my activities this weekend with a rhyme i remember from my sons nursery school that went " And well go walking walking walking walking merrily down the street, shopping shopping shopping shopping looking for something to eat"

The new version goes something like this " And i will go painting painting painting painting merrily around the house, cleaning cleaning fixing fixing looking to catch a break " a tribute to SWBO and her honey do list........

After I get another cuppa joe, I'm going to go up to my folks' and deliver the new iPad and accoutrements install the router etc...

then i get to come home and help Lori set up for tonight's extravaganza, our youngest son is now a teenager, and we're having a largish gathering of youngsters over (18 for the party, 6 are staying overnight) And of course when we planned on outdoor activities, it is raining today... including severe weather alerts and t-storms for the evening hours. 'Yeah'!

Once we finish the party and sleepover, I'm taking a week off to pack for the migration next weekend. I have a 26' y'all haul on order and I fully expect to be packed and ready to simply schlep it all out to the truck on Friday. Lori, Patrick and I get to do all of the loading this time, as Adam will be working next friday night... however he and his buddies will be unloading once we get up to NY.

Rain this weekend ruins our plans for the drive-in too. We were going to see men in black and battleship:(

Weekend will be spent getting the desk ready for finishing. Sunday going to my grand daughters ballet show.

you can see the grin all the way up here:) JAY. for those who havnt met jay in person ,your missing out.. he was a hoot to be around and his grin was always on. and if you talk with him on skype you can see it always there as well ...