Repair Project

Before I go to far, Larry has seen these pieces and to be nice, just shook his head.

Guy at school is a dog lover and got a new dog. Now the dog had issues for sure, couldn't stand to be left alone, ect. He ask me if I could fix this set for him. Appears the dog didn't like the set and did some remodel work on them. Well I didn't want to, and tried to talk him out of it, but it is something his wife's dad bought their daughter, right before he passed away. So what do I do? I told him they wouldn't be perfect, but I would do the best I could.

Table 1.jpg

Chair 1 Before.jpg

Chair 2 Before.jpg

Here is the completed set. Taking them back tomorrow, when I pick up this semester's round of books.

Completed Set.jpg

Not sure Bill, I am sure the chairs were an off-shore product, so it could have been anything. About all I know is that is was light and soft, straight grain, really straight.

Couple more gen ed classes Larry, need them to get the full blown paperwork. Figure I am this close, might as well run till the end.

Glenn, dog as since left the area. He went back to the shelter, from whence he came.

Not the dog's fault. Dog needs attention and training regarding separation, maybe even another dog in residence. Unfortunately for this poor guy going back to the pound with a 'poor' report card may end in euthanasia. Sad.