Happy Birthday Steve

Lol.

Thanks all :thumb:

Older than dirt.:eek: I'm working on that part of it.;) :rofl:

I don't feel this old.:huh:

Happy birthday toooooo youuuuu, Happy birthday toooooo youuuuu, Happy birthday happy birthday, Happy birthday toooooo youuuuu, and many moooorrreeee. You should feel priviledged. I don't sing in public all that often:rofl: :rofl: :huh:

Hehehe

ROFLAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys put that singing on videos, and send them on. :rofl:

Karl. Sing on bud. We need something to get rid of a few of these deer around here:thumb: :D

Hehehe

ROFLAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You guys put that singing on videos, and send them on. :rofl:

Karl. Sing on bud. We need something to get rid of a few of these deer around here:thumb: :D

steve, first things first happy birthday ole fart:) and many more ahead fer ya,, now back to those deer you mentioned i whole heartedly volunteer to help you in that department just fill me in later when i drop by. you can eat cake late cant ya,, i cant make it down there till later today is to short a notice:thumb:

Well, I don't know what happened to the Happy Birthday I posted earlier today, but I'll try again. (I guess I can't even send a Post correctly today, good thing I didn't try to do anything in the shop).:huh: :doh:

Now........Older than DIRT????????? I don't think so, heck, you're still just a KID yet, Sooooooooo....Here's hoping you had a Very Happy Birthday, and wishing you many Happy Returns.