Who's on line question

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Can the default for number of people listed be changed from the current 20 to something more in line with our average number of members on line - like 50? I use this function often and the first thing I have to do every time I open the page is to bump the total up .

We can take a peek. I took a quick look and didn't find anything obvious, but didn't spend much time on it. Will take another look later today.

Hey Rennie, Not sure if I'm on the same page or the same book for that matter :rofl:, but if you click the 'quick links' button near the top of the page , then choose
'who's on line > who.jpg , then go to the bottom of that page and you'll find the options box and can set your preferences there > per page.jpg ...hope this helps

Edit: I see now, when I went back just now it reset again to 20...sorry no help here after all :eek:

Last edited:
It will require some template editing as it looks like the "per page" option is used site wide. I'll try to update it sometime this week and see if we can give it a new variable that isn't site wide to use.