Shoe box

My buddies brother asked for this to store some of his wife's shoes...their design was to allow light to pass thru to 'somewhat' illuminate the shoes. Solid Oak, & Acrylic, approx. 10"x12"x40"...they picked it up last night & I had forgotten to get a final finish picture, it was done with min-wax cherry & wipe-on semi-gloss, again their choice. Not too sure if I like the way they have the door open, if it's stored low, one would not only have to bend down but also reach 'under' to access the shoes :huh: Aw well, not for me to fret over, it's paid for and gone :D

Untitled-4.jpg Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg

ken i dont think we will ever understand how woman can idlize shoes so much,, fortunatly i dont have one that does but we know there are many out there that do,, nice work on the shoe box and glad you got another paying job come in:)

Thanks guys, I own 2 pair of work boots {for what I don't know :rofl:} 1 pair of dress shoes, an old set of sneakers, my hunting swampers and a pair of out-door soled slippers...My wife has about as many pair...Now sweaters, that's another story with my wife, she is always cold and I could be mistaken, but I believe she has enough to wear a different one every day for a year :bonkers:

Great looking shoe box Ken! :thumb: My wife's been wanting one of those that look like a bench and the front flips out to allow access to the shoe rack. Need to get one built, would keep me from having to locate them in the back of the hall closet every time she picks them up and flings them in there. ;)