More Bird Houses

Dennis Kranz

Seems as if all I have been making is Bird Houses lately. Had a perty good run on them so I made another 22 of them. Can't tell you all the differant woods there are but used all kinds. I will not bore you with 22 differant pictures. But I do have to show a few. In the last picture I did something differant by adding a second Bird.

Dennis

000_0090 (600 x 450).jpg000_0092 (600 x 450).jpg000_0093 (600 x 450).jpg000_0094 (600 x 450).jpg000_0095 (600 x 450).jpg000_0099.jpg

Those are cute... guess I need to add them to my to-do list.... hope I live long enough to get at least part of the turnings on the list done... they will make nice Christmas tree ornaments.

Don I sell them for only 20 at the craft fairs. Figure thats fair seeing most of the wood is bits and pieces laying around. They don't always do well for me. Out of the 5 or 6 shows I have done there where a couple none sold. The gallery has done a couple a month but even that has slowed down. I made so many this time so I won't have to make them for a while.
Jim a couple of my best customers are nuts about birds. I am told they have more bird houses then most. Also Christmas Trees seem to get a few each year. I made my first one about 4 years ago and my wife puts it on our tree each year.
Dennis

Very nicely done and that reminds me I need to increase my inventory of these also. I too sell very well of these. I have found that the red cardinal is the most popular bird people seem to want. It got to the point I had to go back and change quite afew just to have the red cardinal. Thanks for showing.