social media

Michael Hult

I've noticed my last 3 jobs have come to me via Facebook or Pinterest or both. Just wondering if anyone else has been getting jobs this way. They haven't been well paying but work is work and 2 are returning customers. Thanks fir the replies

A lady saw a idea on pinterest of using spice racks for childrens book shelves. She sent me the picture and I build 4 of them for her. Now she told me this morning that one of the friends on Facebook saw it and now I got another 4 to build. Like a said its not great profits but I can build 4 in about 2 hours once I have the drill press and table saw set.

I recently posted pictures of a cremation urn I made for a local customer and picked up an order for another via my FB page. Only one, for now, but I'll keep putting up pictures as jobs are completed to generate additional interest.

Those that are my people on FB know I do the same as Rennie. No matter what I build, I generally post a picture or two on FB. Have had some inquiries and a couple small jobs from it. No get rich quick yet.