last words department

Ok Ok but whats the comments in the womans side. It aint just men that get this way...;):rofl:

You've got it a bit mixed up, Rob. A woman ask questions and the man's answer determines if there's a headstone involved or not.

Questions like...

Do these pants make me look fat?

Naw, I don't need to turn the power off, this'll just take a second.

Roger thats funny because at a time when i was a bachelor and staying in what is called an apartment in the USA but Flat in SA :) i had a knock on the door. Two young ladies had recently moved into a corner apartment three doors from me. Well one of the two was at the door asking me to come quick and could i help she was afraid her friend was going to electrocute herself.

Well i grab my toolbag (young techie at the time) and off i go. Get to the entrance and here is the other "lady" standing there with 220v wires live and a stainless steel knife and deciding which wires are going to go where on a 3 gang switch that she took out but now has a birds nest to return. I believe i did save someones life that night. :) But she was quiet sure she was doing nothing wrong. Had not turned the power off at all.

My other favorite memory related to this thread is a call i recieved while working as a student at a television store. Quote" i spilled a flower vase of water down the back of the tv and smoke came out .....but it wont cost much to repair will it? "

That part that goes " but it wont cost much to repair will it ? " I had visions of the husband with a bat in hand the way the terrified voice on the other end of the wire came across.

You've got it a bit mixed up, Rob. A woman ask questions and the man's answer determines if there's a headstone involved or not.

Questions like...

Do these pants make me look fat?

:rofl: Reminded me of some lyrics I wrote some time back...

It started with her asking
Do these make my butt look big
I said not at all 'Petunia'
And yet somehow, now I'm the pig

She asked me if I liked
What she'd done with her hair
I said you'd have to clue me in
On your legs, your back or where

I asked her what's for dinner
To which she replied it's a surprise
Well I said I hope it's eye-drops
The smell is burning both my eyes

She cried you never say you love me
All you do is just poke fun
Not true I said don't you recall
Our wedding day with your Pa's shotgun

Great cartoon Ned! :D

Ok Ok but whats the comments in the womans side. It aint just men that get this way...;):rofl:

When I was in the hospital WWII, we were treated to a variety show. As usual the women were adequately endowed and a bit to the tall side.

Someone asked the tall redhead, "How come you gorgeous gals always marry such shriveled up small guys?"

To which she answered, "We don't marry them. They get that way."

Enjoy,

JimB

:rofl: Reminded me of some lyrics I wrote some time back...

It started with her asking
Do these make my butt look big
I said not at all 'Petunia'
And yet somehow, now I'm the pig

She asked me if I liked
What she'd done with her hair
I said you'd have to clue me in
On your legs, your back or where

I asked her what's for dinner
To which she replied it's a surprise
Well I said I hope it's eye-drops
The smell is burning both my eyes