well this 735 aint new

Chuck Thoits

But after having it for as long as I have and changing the blades as many times as I have today I found a new tool on it.:thumb::thumb:
For those of you that have one, ya know the T handled Alan wrench that comes with the machine. Well as I was picking the old blade out with my fingernail. (the usual method of blade removal) I realized that the T wrench has 2 magnets in it, cool it clamps right onto the blade and will pick it up. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Man I was onto something hmmmmm wait a minute maybe that's why they put them magnates in the wrench in the first place.:doh::doh:

But after having it for as long as I have and changing the blades as many times as I have today I found a new tool on it.:thumb::thumb:
For those of you that have one, ya know the T handled Alan wrench that comes with the machine. Well as I was picking the old blade out with my fingernail. (the usual method of blade removal) I realized that the T wrench has 2 magnets in it, cool it clamps right onto the blade and will pick it up. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Man I was onto something hmmmmm wait a minute maybe that's why they put them magnates in the wrench in the first place.:doh::doh:

Chuck,

Do you use DeWalt factory knives in your 735 or Infinity? I am just wondering if one would get enough extra life out of the Infinity?

Jack