Stripped naked

Rob Keeble

Well i thought i would share with ya all no not me in no clothes :rofl::D

Rather just how our house feels now we got it done for the photographer and the real estate agent. :)

Coming from another part of the world, this is our first home sale in North America. Well its been quiet the education.

Quiet different from what was done where we came from although my guess is that today things have probably changed since its been 10 years since we left.

First when we signed with an agent back in SA that agent also sold the property. So you had one person do the whole deal. Open houses were only for builders and that was not too frequent.

We did not pack away and sterilise a house. I am sitting in the house now and it sounds like one of the builders model homes void of personal effects. Feels erie and clinical but on the other hand it does not have all our personal effects out for everyone to see.

We aint doing open house made that part of the deal plus a bunch of other clauses that were not part of the standard agent boiler plate contract.

Of course i also had to have my 5 cents and scratch and amend certain clauses i am sure most people simply just sign thinking its "real estate board" paper work.

We go live on Thursday and now frankly i am hoping this is a speedy deal because we wont be able to live like this for long without the stress level going sky high with our boys making the mess they do.

So heres a tip for anyone having difficulty launching new birds out of the nest. Sell the house and move far away from any action. :D Strategic planning works.;)

NN so far is being well behaved with a little luck soon i wont have to deal with them. Hows the song go...freedom freedom freedom....:thumb:

Thank goodness you set the record straight Rob, I was ready to hit the report button:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hope all goes well and a buyer comes along quickly. AND your new residence is just what you want and need:thumb: Have you already been shopping for a new place? Have one picked out???

We aint doing open house made that part of the deal plus a bunch of other clauses that were not part of the standard agent boiler plate contract.

Of course i also had to have my 5 cents and scratch and amend certain clauses i am sure most people simply just sign thinking its "real estate board" paper work.

No open houses? Hmm, how did the agent like that?
Come to think of it, not ever house has an open house.

Are you moving out of the GTA?

hope the sale goes well!

Well Darren i aint lifting another paint brush :) Not for any amount of money.

We aint decided where we going we gonna stay this time around i want no neighbors at least ones i can see and space for a bigger shop. We also thinking of building our own but we shall see about that.
In my opinion we are in for some high interest rates ahead so i am positioning myself to take advantage of what will happen when they hit.

Consider for a moment if some Euro countries are paying above 6% for gov debt, and it becomes secured via European central bank then capital will flow and any other country will have to up the ante to attract foreign direct investment. That tells me interest rates are gonna climb. We have way too many people in homes they cannot afford. I may be wrong but i would rather be on the sideline right now.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2