the reward has been raised!

sorry bart, as the one offering the reward, i get to set the amount, and it's still at 50 cents. it started out at 25 cents. who knows what those alien divvils are doing with our poor allen....

Well I won't expect you to ransom me then. The raw ingredients for the human body are worth more than 50 cents. Heck I think the water that is part of the ingredients is worth more than 50 cents. I'll bet you payed more for what ever drink your drinking.

Inexpensive is inexpensive but cheap is .....well you know. he he he.....

i'll take the pastrami, as long as they've trimmed off most of the fat....

the reward is still 50 cents, but, there has been an allen sighting at a lumber yard in bellemeade kentucky, more details to follow....

He's free to hole up here in the wilds of Nevada anytime. We'll get some cowboy hats and give those bounty hunters a thing or two to think about.

i hate to say it, but the kentucky sighting was a case of mistaken identity. there was an email of a sighting that came in that may be the real deal. it was from oakboro north carolina, and they said that the person in question was grousing so much, that they would be willing to pay the reward if we would pick him up, and bring him home. if they had to bring him home, they would pay the reward, and half the freight.

i am willing to pay the other half of the reward as well but not the freight,, he is without a doubt sampling the southern cooking so the freight charges are gonna be high:)

in order to handle the reward, photographic proof was needed, and the pic they sent did not resemble allen at all. it seems larry, you have a better looking, unknown twin running about. the reward has now been rasied to 67 cents.

Attachments

• larry twin.jpg
    larry twin.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 19
I responded to a call on the "Have you seen Allen" hotline and dispatched to the abandoned Kaiser Steel plant in Fontana, CA. Turns out it wasn't Allen but, I did find Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa.

hey, I spent over one hour in my truck trying to figure out how to punch in larrys address in my gps system so I might find him in the middle of the wilderness in sept.
Ive had the truck over 3 years and never used the system.

it seems that the aliens have returned the real allen levine, and taken back their clone, since the clone would have been able to punch in larry's address into the gps inside of 5 minutes. there was a note pinned to allen's shirt, and after translating (thank you google translate!), it reads as follows: "people of earth, we have returned the real allen levine to you. he has been extensively tested, probed, and tagged for further study. be nice to him, feed him well, and permit him to take as many naps as he wants.". they didn't even claim the reward. welcome back allen!

well dano i got a similiar message,, and have got things in process to make his check up complete once he gets here.. want to make sure they didnt turn off any of his switches..we all know he is a machine, and dont want him to be disconnected anywhere.. also allen what gps do you have? we can get you hooked up for sure..and i think your best route would be to go right by jim delanys place.. chat with him on the route details..

...allen what gps do you have? we can get you hooked up for sure..and i think your best route would be to go right by jim delanys place.. chat with him on the route details..

Sure! Come on by! We'll talk all about it. Of course, by Friday the 6th, we may already be on the way to Larry's... dunno for sure yet, but it looks pretty promising.