Crime in Canada, Eh?

This may seem funny,
but chip theft can lead to more serious crimes, like poutine pilfering or gravy siphoning. Fortunately, these are first time chip offenders, so hopefully they can get the help they so desperately need.

(Wow...I almost typed that whole thing with a straight face.) :D

Ever wounder why the court systems are tied up? It is because of stupid cases such as this. What I find funny about it is that even though I live in Victoria we never heard anything about it on the local news and had to come to the Family to find it out. ( Brent you need to get out more often :rofl:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You killing me. Chip bandits strike again. Waaaay too funny aint it great to see a policeman with a sense of humor. :thumb:

You know what they say ............"The mountie always gets his man..errr woman errr person" :rofl::rofl:

On a more serious note having lived with REAL CRIME i am 1000% impressed with the Police services in Canada as well as the civil controls that govern them.

At least the police responded to the call.
Where i came from the call would have gone something like this....."Hello.......Hello is that the police station? ...........Yees ........."I have someone breaking into my garage can you send a policeman out to investigate"............Eehhhhhh, i am sorry but the vehicle she is broken.....and the ehhhhh the other one she has no petrol..we can only come tomorrow or next day when the officer she is here and can get the petrol for the car." :eek::(