Hey Triskaidekaphobics, What you got planned this weekend? 7/13/2012 edition...

onward and foward with my sons kitchen project. We will mold out the window, install the halogen spots, and then figure out how to take down a wall, and open up the entire kitchen/dining area.
Then measure it all up, and I can get started on phase 2 of this project.

Well{said while tossing salt over my shoulder}, Going to put the ladder away, fix the broken mirror and give the cat to the neighbor! :D
Other than that. just puttering around the yard & shop. No cooking tonight, have leftover BBQ chicken from last night & made some potato salad this morning, Mmmmm

Should get a little shop time tomorrow. Getting together with my bud for ribs and abt's also tomorrow:) got's some planning to start for some up coming get together:thumb:

I figure this will be a good weekend for a drive across the desert. :rolleyes: I'm headed from LA to Albuquerque, (via Tuscon to visit a friend).

Bye-bye, shop. :wave: :(

Family coming to town tonight for a wedding shower...that means shop time for me tomorrow! :headbang:Picking up some ambrosia maple for a project and finishing up some turning projects too!

Had to look that up...then realized the date. :doh:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskaidekaphobia

It's date night...going to take my wife to dinner and a movie.

Need to make some drawings up for the new bath and get a game plan together as to when we're going to start demo. Probably going to pickup some plywood and start the vanity for the bath, probably start on a few cabinets for the shop too.

I turned 13 years old on Friday the 13th. That week I broke my leg, fell down the stairs on my crutches and was hospitalized with a concussion, and my cat got run over :doh:Didn't like the cat anyway :rofl:

Surprisingly enough, being that it is Friday the 13th, I got a call from the owner of the Peterbilt Truck Dealership asking me if I would be interested in a sales position with them. I drove up there this morning and it looks pretty promising:dunno:

Finally finished the computer desk for my son in law and with his help, I'll deliver it Saturday or Sunday. The rest of he time will be spent cleaning and reorganizing the shop. Pics to follow after it's set up.

I turned 13 years old on Friday the 13th. That week I broke my leg, fell down the stairs on my crutches and was hospitalized with a concussion, and my cat got run over :doh:Didn't like the cat anyway :rofl:

Surprisingly enough, being that it is Friday the 13th, I got a call from the owner of the Peterbilt Truck Dealership asking me if I would be interested in a sales position with them. I drove up there this morning and it looks pretty promising:dunno:

Finally finished the computer desk for my son in law and with his help, I'll deliver it Saturday or Sunday. The rest of he time will be spent cleaning and reorganizing the shop. Pics to follow after it's set up.

My wife's and my first date was on Friday the 13th and we got married on Friday the 13th. Since she is close by, I am going with "this is my lucky day".;)

I was scheduled to do a Farmer's market at 0900 til noon tomorrow, but we have a 70% chance of rain tonight and it's thundering now (6 pm) and there's a 50% chance of rain tomorrow... since I'm getting tired of packing in the rain I've canceled that for now, so probably will just work in the shop tomorrow... Sunday we're scheduled to visit some friends and probably get up a card game... otherwise, just gonna chill.

I don't fall within that category, in fact I live in number 13 of my street. As per what I'm going to do is to plan the carving I'm going to start next august at my in-laws (before coming to US).

This weekend I have a crew coming to replace all 26 windows in the house. They have wanted to come every day this week but we have had thunderstorms every day. The forecast is for the weekend to be hot and sunny. I don't envy the men working in the heat and steamy humidity after all the rain.

Next week my new deck will be installed and my roof will be replaced.

After that the kitchen will be remodeled with new cabinets and appliances.

Once all of the exterior and interior work is completed we are having painters come in and repaint the inside. Then new carpet.

After that I will consider mowing the grass....:rofl:

Yep, we are broke. Any and all contributions greatly appreciated.