Is it Glenn?

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Is that our Glenn on the Laguna Facebook page?
564747_10151133869673980_401402499_n.jpg

My vote is no. Glen's hair is a bit lighter, he's not likely to be cutting bowl blanks, and he doesn't have a Laguna saw. :)

hey rennie yu hurt my feelings:) you got to meet me and my crew on the tour dewood 2010 and i saw glenn on that trip and it aint him not tall enough.. but i dont have a autographed norm anything either:) and you got me the router lady as well in person so your way up the list on celebrities that you have meet:)

Oh well. Just my stab at fame because I knew a celebrity. :rofl:

hey rennie yu hurt my feelings:) you got to meet me and my crew on the tour dewood 2010 and i saw glenn on that trip and it aint him not tall enough.. but i dont have a autographed norm anything either:) and you got me the router lady as well in person so your way up the list on celebrities that you have meet:)
I misspoke. :eek: That should have read "because I knew a celebrity west of the Mississippi". Oh, wait. That will get me in trouble with Brent, Bill, Carol, Ken, Vaughn, and a slew of others. It should read, "Oh well." (and leave it at that) :chair:

PS. We need a "foot in mouth" smiley.

Maybe it was me. Dear ole' dad has more hair than Glenn. Well that won't work either. My hair color is more Polar Bear than Grizzly Bear.

Enjoy,

JimB

Maybe I should just sign these things, "Glenn's Dad" like some people say, "The President's Wife" or "Arnold Palmer's Wife" or ---you get the idea.

Enjoy,

Glenn's Dad

There's always Photoshop.....and the new 3D printers.......LOL!

Ken, I know that deep down, somewhere in my brain, is a real snappy comeback to your post.
However, my "Snappy" seems to wander off a lot more frequently that it did in the past. I'll bet that comeback will come back sometime when it is way too late to be funny.

Enjoy,

Glenn's Dad---that is
JimB