ATTENTION PET OWNERS, IMPORTANT

Ken Garlock

This morning the Dallas Morning News had an article about a nation wide recall of both DOG AND CAT FOOD. The contaminated food can lead to kidney failure and must be discontinued at once. The company, Menu Foods, makes 37 different name brands, so you really should check.

To is if you have been feeding the contaminated food, go to the RECALL webpage.

ADDDITIONAL....

The Iams and Eukanuba brands from Proctor and Gamble are included in the recalls.:wave:

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on this one Ken. Our brand is on there but only for canned or 'wet' food. We do dry food, Nutro Max, and it looks like the canned version is the only kind on the list. But this is good 411. Thanks again.

Thanks for the heads up Ken. We,too, feed the Neutro dry...to the rescue dogs. You don't want to know what our personal dogs eat.:D How did you find out about this? Jim.

Hi Jim. My wife gets the Email version of the Dallas Morning Fish-wrap and found an article about the recall. I have looked at both recall sites, and the recall appears to be just wet food.

Thanks for the heads up Ken!

We've used one of the brands, but only their dry food.

dog/cat food...

All I know is some of the food tastes nasty.

And the Bagon Strips are like eating instant heart burn. And the slim jimmy things are like pure grease with lumps.

Brusier cookies taste like saw dust, oatmeal and apple.

In case you wanted to know... (and I know, because on a spur of the moment.. I tried them.. strictly for shock value around the grand kids... :rofl: )