Birdhouse Ornaments

Well have been doing some bowl coring lately. I have about 5 sets cored out of maple so thought I would do a change of pace. I needed to get started on my Christmas orders. What is nice is all but one said when I asked what style do you want and they said surprise me. Well when coring and driving back from visiting grandkids gave me some time to think. Anyway here are a few of the 38 I have made so far. The wife really likes the barn style that look like they were made from old barn wood and she really likes the brick one. They are burned and dyed with copic pens. These have been going like hotcakes. Also she picked up some acorns at her brothers house so tried to emulate one. Didn't turn out to bad. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Birdhouses 1.jpg
    Birdhouses 1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 56
I realy like the looks of those houses. I tried to make a few but didn' turn out near as nice as yours. Guess I will stick with the two piecer.
Dennis

Well done Bernie. I have printed out your tutorial on doing these but have not taken the time to try it. I even bought a couple little birds. You have set the bar pretty high with these. Great looking birdhouses.