She probably wrote the ad & he is on a business trip.

Ouch indeed. :eek:

I remember seeing a classified ad in the Albuquerque paper back in the 1980s where a lady was selling a nearly new Porsche (928, as I recall) for something ridiculous like $500 or $1000. Apparently hubby had run off with another woman and the wife ended up with his Porsche. She didn't want the car, and wanted to get some revenge on the husband.

Pretty sad if the ad is true. If the guy is prepared to be this desperate you never know whats next. :(

Had to come back and say...

Second thoughts.........i dont think it would be me selling my tools were i to experience the same circumstances..... this would be cause for me to turn that baseball bat cyclinder piece of wood in waiting and get some practice using it......:gonnagetit::D

As Russel Peters (the Canadian comedian) says ...........somebody gonna get hurt real bad.:rofl:

Last edited:
I rememver hearing the first story about a left woman selling her husband's Packard for $100 because he wired her to sell it and send him the money, occurred in 1937. This ia a new take on that. Maybe it's her tools.