latest charlie Event:)

larry merlau

well its a widely know fact that charlie is a 3yr old troubled teen.. and tuesday he was in his prime again.. had a guy that was to come at 12 noon for a job and he came earlier and charlie was loose:( well he told me we had company and took off to protect me. i ran after him calling him to stop well by the time i got to where i could see him he had gotten into the guys truck and jumped back out ,, i went around the garage to cut him off at the pass and he went in for another sweep.. this time he jumped out and had something in his mouth that looked green.. i asked the guy if anything was missing that was green from his truck cab and he said no why?.. i said charlie is a 3yr old thief and he took something i got him to set and then walked up to him as i got closer he ahd this green thing completely in his mouth and was drooling like a saint bernard. well i got it away from and it happened to be a bar of soap:) if i had know that was what it was i would have left him for bit to maybe teach him a lesson..after it was returned to the guy charlie decided he needed a drink,, dont know if he was thirsty or if he wanted to blow bubbles next...:) so when you folks show up be warned i have yelo haired thief on the premise..

Larry, I literally laughed out loud. :rofl: Charlie sounds a lot like the yellow dog my wife has in LA. He's a nutcase who's always looking for something to get into. In retrospect, I guess he's a lot like me.

...I've got a feeling that he will be blowing bubbles out the South end as well as the North end :eek:

At least they'd smell fresh and clean. :D

Bart, mouse traps, nope. Was at Larry's and we set mouse traps on the counters. Didn't faze him if I remember correctly. Charlie is one of a kind. My word of warning is, keep your socks picked up, once he latches onto something, you'll play heck getting it away from him! Keep your bedroom door latched!

slept in this am and he decided he should get into mischief had one of my socks from the laundry basket and a tshirt of the better halfs out to play with..and jonathan he is gettin better about letting things go once you catch him with them.. but he still is a prankster looking for attention constantly..also there are some folk that make him a spaz and others can come around and he acts like he has known them for every.. dont know what the difference is buts like day and night..

Man i cant wait to meet him. will have to bring him a Canadian treat:)
I think you hit the jackpot with him. I like a dog that has character.:)

I think you gonna have a heck of a time getting him back into shape after Tonis visit. :) We gonna corrupt him even more. ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

my money is with jonathan.. but he does act differently with some folks than he does with others.. but he is gonna be on the lead all the time for the gatherun or we would have lost kids and everything else:)