First Ouch For Me in Awhile

the worst part I remember when I had a piece kick back like a bullet and hit me in the belly, well, the pain was pretty bad, so was the welt, but worst of all, I had my garage door wide open, was cutting right there, my nosy neighbor was right on top of me, watching, spying, like usual, and it happenned just as he was watching.
so non chalantly, I just leaned over, picked up the piece, turned off the ts, walked into my house, closed the door, and screamed.
letting him see me get hurt was worse than getting hurt itself.
but man o man it did sting.

I always said that a set of PALs was the best $20 I ever spent when I had a contractor saw. When the saw migrated to dad's, it only took a few minutes to get it re-aligned and it hasn't been touched since. Cheap safety and a labor saver. A good alignment, a ZCI with a splitter and a reliable fence go a long way toward preventing accidents on the tablesaw.

Glenn, that zci splitter thing is amazing! I will be ordering one of those tonight after I get the home computer online. Thanks for that link, that was cool.

Jeff, glad to hear it wasn't any worse than it was. I have a deep appreciation for the havoc a table saw can create in a nano second!!