More Christmas ornaments

Here are 3 of many birdhouses and a couple of ornaments I did for a order. The lady didn't like the icicle type and said she would like one of those on the bottom the same size. Well she pointed to a finial. I told her that would be a lot more than the usual and she said that is what I want. I told her how much and she asked when can she pick them up. Who am I to argue for $30 extra dollars each.:D Anyway only have about 20 more to go as I took a break to go visit and take my grandson to his first day of 3rd grade and stayed for lunch with him. He thought that was pretty cool. Enjoy and if you get tired of them let me know.

Attachments

• Christmas ornaments 2.jpg
    Christmas ornaments 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Mini Birdhouses 22.jpg
    Mini Birdhouses 22.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 38
Thanks. John if you are talking the first picture the first is ambrosia maple and the second is red cedar. I have quite a bit and do like turning it. Really makes some amazing pieces.

Vaughn I got the Sorby mini texturing tool and it works great on small turnings. I turn it one way at about 60 deg and then the opposite way at around 60 deg. Make a nice checkered pattern.

Thanks Paul. Yes it will do a number of patterns. I finally started playing with it about 6 months ago. Was surprised at what it will do.

These were a little iffy with the inclusions but they stayed together and really turned out awesome. I may not sell those and just hang them here.