Special Order

Dennis Kranz

At the last Craft Fair I was in I got an order of 30 Bird Houses. Took forever but they are done. Along with 10 others that I needed to resupply my Fair kit with. I do hope I don't have to make any for awhile. The picture has only the 30, my wife put the others away already. I wish I could get more shop time so I could get these done faster. Dang work gets in the way of all my fun.
Dennis

000_0124.jpg

That's great about the order Dennis! I understand completely about not wanting to turn anymore for awhile too! :)

Nice work, Dennis. :thumb: I was gonna say...if you get tired of making these you can just buy some from Bernie. He LOVES to make 'em. :D

They look great, Dennis! I too understand wanting a break from them. I love getting fairly large orders, but only until I get about 10 done, then it becomes more like "work" and I am glad to finish.

Thanks guys. The wife and I took off for a couple days and I may have found a place to try to sell a few more. We went to a small town and they have started what they call first Friday which is a farmers market with arts and crafts thrown in. They have just started so it may not survive to next year. I'm thinking a handfull of small items might do OK and you can get some vacation time in. It's in the mountains so it would get us out of the heat.
Dennis