Peppermills

Chucks right about Packard selling PSI stuff. I buy from Packard because I don't care for the PSI because of there customer service or lack there of at least in 3 different intances of my dealings with them.

i don't do business with psi for the same reason bernie. i checked their site for pepper mills, and they sell the same mill that packard sells for $11, for $13. oh, by the way, got an email from packard, and the mills should be here on friday.

i hate you bernie... lol

tomorrow's plan is to dive head first into the spinny vortex. as i have selected the 6 nicest blanks for the pepper mills, i'm going to turn the rest into vases, pencil holders, and other such nonsense.

Well when I first saw this post I just had to have one:D contacted Bernie, asked for a cherry one, made the deal and yesterday I got a box in the mail:D:D all I can say is FANTASTIC, LOVE IT, AWESOME!!! Thanks again Bernie:thumb:

Pepper Grinder.jpg

Well when I first saw this post I just had to have one:D contacted Bernie, asked for a cherry one, made the deal and yesterday I got a box in the mail:D:D all I can say is FANTASTIC, LOVE IT, AWESOME!!! Thanks again Bernie:thumb:

View attachment 71284

Very cool! I've seen a lot of pictures of Bernie's work, and I suspect this stuff looks as good or better in person. :thumb: