What day is it?

Peter Rideout

Feels like Friday night here, but after a big road trip and 3 days of catching up, I'm not quite sure.

We're going to relax by doing a hundred outside carpentry, yard maintenance and carpentry jobs. Then maybe sacrifice a couple of crustaceans, just to help out the poor fishermen.

Any plans?

yeah, it sure feels like friday alrighty. finished off the compressor stand, and cleared off and organized all the stuff that accumulated on the big spinny thing. funeral tomorrow, and a birthday party to go to on sunday.

Man, I thought it would never get here. Took my wife out to dinner then to have a couple of drinks of grape juice tonight.

Tomorrow need to get a package mailed to my nephew in the morning. Anyone know how long it takes to get something over to Afghanistan? Trying to decide if I packed some cookies if they'd be good when they got there. Tomorrow afternoon will be driving down to services for my uncle. He pass earlier this year and donated his body to science and will be burying the ashes tomorrow. Miss him, but looking forward to seeing family there and seeing the homestead again. Not much left of it, but still brings back good memories.

Sunday, planning to pickup some lumber and hardwood ply for the vanity as well as ply for some shop cabinets. Also want to settle on some tile for the master bath and get started putting it on.

It took my packages that I would send to my my son in Iraq about 7-10 days to get to him. My wife sent cookies quite often and he said that they were fantastic.

Work all weekend :( I don't know how much longer I can take working 6-10pm fridays, 9-6 saturday and sunday.

Feels like Friday night here, but after a big road trip and 3 days of catching up, I'm not quite sure.

We're going to relax by doing a hundred outside carpentry, yard maintenance and carpentry jobs. Then maybe sacrifice a couple of crustaceans, just to help out the poor fishermen.

Any plans?

Well... I weren't on the other side of the ocean I wouldn't mind helping you with that in exchange for lodging ;) Post some pics of the progress or at least of the crustaceans:p

Well, you would sure be welcome Toni. Some of the jobs might not involve much carving, but we would find a way to get to some of that later in the day. I'm still thinking about your lesson on "embellishing your work".

Take care
Peter

Well, you would sure be welcome Toni. Some of the jobs might not involve much carving, but we would find a way to get to some of that later in the day. I'm still thinking about your lesson on "embellishing your work".

Take care
Peter

No problem at all Peter, as far as it is woodworking related, being it making a woodfence, a barn or whatever. Maybe at the end I would carve my carver sign on them like ancient masons did on their cathedrals...;)